WikiMatrix

#1 2007-01-18 11:27:04

lovepade

Feature request - is this possible

I plan to use dokuwiki as a tool to discuss research about the newsmedia. I would also like to include a feature where specific newsstories might be discussed and categorised. One way to categorise media is a left-right wing bias, but there are others.

Now: I would like som markup, that makes is possible to write something like

[meta:media | "media_name" | index1 |value_on_index1 | index2 | value_on_index2 etc....]

Then - and this is the tricky part - a feature, where a certain page [index:summary] reported the avg. index score for each index and each media... Does this make sense? If it does, it would be cool if the data could also be sub categorised into [media_name | name_of_politician_ |index1 | value_etc....]

Thx in advance

---
Edit:
I guess semantic web and microformats is the way to go - But i have no idea how... Again - help and comments would be appreciated

Last edited by lovepade (2007-01-18 12:39:00)

#2 2007-01-18 12:44:51

andi
Administrator
Website

Re: Feature request - is this possible

I guess the tag plugin would be the first start for the categorization you're looking for. The summarizing of tags needs to be added though. I suggest asking this question at the DokuWiki forums or the mailing list. Maybe someone there is interested enough to write it.

Careful: I'm the lead developer of WikiMatrix and DokuWiki so my posts may be biased ;-)

#3 2007-01-18 13:26:16

lovepade

Re: Feature request - is this possible

Thx - just took it to the dokuwiki forums :-)

You are not logged in.

Board footer