I am looking for recommendations for wiki(s) with the following essentials:
* workspaces or robust support for groups with private areas, etc.
* web-based access to group administration
* fine-grained page and group-level permissions
* WYSIWYG editing
We prefer free and open source, but are looking at paid products if they have what we need. Currently looking at SamePage and Confluence; would like to hear about others.
@rscrane - May I suggest MindTouch. MindTouch is an *open source* product help wiki. Our customers use MindTouch as a product help wiki, knowledge base, collaborative authoring platform and more. Like I said, we are open source and do offer a community (free) edition of our software. This may be a feasible option for your needs, as well. You can learn more at our developer community: http://developer.mindtouch.com/en
Some additional features/functionality of our commercial edition include:
- WYSIWYG editing
- Page & Group Level-Specific Permissioning
- Collaborative (Multi-user) Content Authoring
- Workflows and Moderation
- Community Scoring and Feedback
- Content Curation Analytics
- Adaptive Search
- Self-Organizing Content
- LDAP/Active Directory Authentication and Permissioning
- Desktop, Office, and Application Connectors
You can learn more about MindTouch TCS, our product help solution, at http://www.mindtouch.com.
Please let me know if you have any questions about MindTouch. I will be more than happy to assist.
Glad to know that you are researching SamePage. Please feel to contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
You are not logged in.