Anwiki is the first wiki/CMS dedicated to:
- MULTILINGUAL contents
- STRUCTURED contents
1) MULTILINGUAL CONTENTS FEATURES
It natively integrates tools for multilingual content management, translation and synchronization. Collaboration between editors and translators has never been so simple!
Contents can be cross-edited from various languages. Multilingual contents keep automagically synchronized. They can be translated asynchronously, "on the fly", without altering content structure.
2) STRUCTURED CONTENTS FEATURES
Anwiki can handle highly structured contents for complex websites. Once "content classes" have been defined, editors can create contents which fits the pattern. Structured contents can then be dynamically formatted, included, with many possibilities... (news system, translation files import/export, navigation menu...)
- Think to content internationalization first
- Keep it simple
- Keep it light, externalize secondary features in addons/plugins
- Make it overridable: customizable and easily upgradable
- Don't imitate, innovate
4) RECOMMANDED FOR...
Anwiki is a great choice for projects such as:
- Multilingual website
- Multilingual documentation
- Multilingual wiki
- Collaborative forge for translating "translation files" from softwares